Jul 1, 2009

Picnic at 100 Akres Wood

Three friends are having a picnic at the 100 Akres wood.
The sun is shining and the food is yummy, let's sing together a happy song:

Sing Ho! for the life of a Bear!
Sing Ho! for the life of a Bear!
I don't much mind if it rains or snows,
'Cos I've got a lot of honey on my nice new nose!
I don't care if it snows or thaws,
'Cos I've got a lot of honey on my nice clean paws!
Sing Ho! for the life of a Bear!
Sing Ho! for the life of a Pooh!
And I'll have a little something in an hour or two!

The three funny guys are crocheted with sewing thread and a 0.5mm hook. Pooh bear is 15mm tall, Piglet is 19mm tall and Eeyore is 10mm tall. They all are 5 ways thread jointed so they can move the head and the limbs, more fun in posing them!
They are having a picnic at the 100 Akres Wood between toadstools and butterflies eating some yummy food on a green gingham blanket.




11 comments:

  1. They are adorable, my daughter loves Winnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable, Mariella! And I'll sing that song all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad I found your blog when Christine mentioned your post on Pooh. Thank you for letting us all be a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice comments, it's nice to read what you think about my minis.
    A big hug.
    Mariella

    ReplyDelete
  5. IncreĆ­ble trabajo!!! felictaciones!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mariella
    The little ones do really have a soul;) They are so cute. The little purse is heavenly too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Graciaaaaaaaaas! porque gracias a tus creaciones me he atrevido con el crochet-mini.Me encantan tus creaciones.
    Un beso
    Mali

    ReplyDelete
  8. do you have a pattern for them??? they are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are made free hand, sorry no pattern for them!

      Delete