Sep 30, 2009

Everything has gone ....

A few weeks ago the hard drive of my computer has collapsed!
This is a nightmare that you never think can happen to you too, well, so I thought.
The result is that I lost everything I had on it because (of course) I had no back up. All my pictures, files, patterns, e-mails, mailing list, connection ...... everything has gone!!
I've cried for quite a week!
Now I have to restart ... lesson learned!

Here is a miniature Blue Bird which is on auction, (just click on the picture to see it).

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mariella!
    That sounds awful!
    Many hugs to you!

    And get an external hard drive for backup!! (we've got 2 ;))

    xx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mariella! What a tragedy! I know it can't be fun to rebuild years worth of computer files....so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what I wrote in my wish list for Christmas? A new external hard disk of 1TB ... hope that Santa will receive my letter!

    ReplyDelete