Oct 13, 2009

Gnomes!

It's official, I'm a gnome collector!
I read somewhere that when you have three or more of a certain object, you may have begun a collection without knowing it!
So, I did not know but I'm a gnome collector.
I'm still keeping the gnomes I made a few time ago (and they are more than three) and finally I made a pocket baby gnome and wrote down the pattern (available in my Etsy shop).
Usually my little animals come out from my hands as I go, and I (always) forget to write down how I did it, but I've been asked so many times for patterns that now I work with a hook in one hand and a pen in the other.
To give a sense to what I write ... well this is another story ...



6 comments:

  1. I have a award waiting on my blog for you: www.kankadolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your creations, and I have an award for you and your wonderfull blog. you can find it on my blog.
    hugs,
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola! Que maravilla, preciosos.
    felicidades. Te invito a mi blog:
    http://amparitolabores.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete