Dec 22, 2012

Star Wars ... the saga continues

Hubby is in the kitchen cooking for this evening .... he's preparing a scrumptuous gravy for the pasta called "mare e monti" (aka sea and mountains) with shrimps, fish, mushrooms, olives .... so mouth watering! I can hear he and Dauhgter chatting about preparing almond crunch .... hmmm more and more scrumptuous and yummy!!

... and I am laying on the sofa, watching "Eureka" on tv, drinking tea and playing with my laptop ... ahhhhhh that's life!!

After all I survived the end of the world and I deserve some cuddles :))
This morning I ended another present on my to do Christmas list that I have to give away this evening (still in the Star Wars mood), R2-D2 (for some strange reason someone translated the name in italian as C1-P8, duh!) taaa daaahhh:


It turned out to be 24mm tall. I also jointed the legs so it can pose easily.
I still have few things to finish but I am having so much fun with the saga .......




... may the Force be - still - with you ....

10 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for sharing! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh! What a great idea.
    Buon Natale
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have these star wars patterns for sale :) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made them adapting a pattern from Lucyravenscar on Etsy, here is the link:
      https://www.etsy.com/listing/66328788/pdfs-of-all-14-star-wars-mini-amigurumi?

      Delete
  4. I love your Yoda and R2D2, they look great!

    -Baby Cat

    ReplyDelete