Jan 16, 2013

Miniaturitalia Workshop

Hello and hello, and happy new Year too!
I have been quiet during this period because I am working on something new for the Milan show (Miniaturitalia) of 9th and 10th February.
I will be teaching a workshop to make this little cutie:



All the participants will get all the material needed to make this little bear: the pattern, threads, hook,  stuffing, eyes, needle and even the stuffing tool .... they only have to take a pair of scissors!
If there's anybody interested in attending it you can sign in writing to info@miniaturitalia.it
Hope to see some of you in person!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! Such a sweet little bear! Love your work Mariella. Make more!!!
    Hugs,
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avrai un successone con questo dolcissimo orsetto! Buona fortuna!
    Ciao Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! What a great work and so so so little.. wow!!
    I really love your works!!!
    Best wishes, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bear is the cutest thing. sure wish i were able to take your class. would love to get that pattern. i also love the sock monkey...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could come and participate!! I love your work and the little bear is adorable.
    Good luck at the show.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So sweet!!
    I wish I would come to the trade!!!
    Have a lot of fun!!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete